• The Amp-Trap Bolt-in series are UL Recognized.
• Bolt-in mounting for direct connection to bus or terminals.
• Current-limiting for superior equipment protection.
• Metal embossed catalog number and manufacturing date for lasting identification.
• Blown-fuse indicator to give positive identification of open fuse.
Amp-Trap: 3” Barrel 2 lb tripped force – 0.50 Inch
A70QS Amp-trap Semiconductor Protection fuses were developed in response to the need for improved overall performance of 700 volt semiconductor fuses for new equipment requirements. A70QS fuses have lower I²t for better protection, longer life when subjected to cyclic loading, plus lower watts loss. A70QS is the best choice to protect dynamic solid state equipment such as motor drives, UPS, etc. ver
Amp-Trap ATM midget fast-acting fuses are rated 600VAC and 600VDC with a 100kA interrupting rating. These ratings give the ATM a wide range of applications not covered by other midget fuses. In addition, ratings of 30/35, 30/40 and 30/50 amperes are offered for specific applications such as capacitor protection.
These Premium Amp-trap French Cylindrical Semiconductor Fuses are an extension of the popular A70QS product line. They are solid-fill 14mm and 22mm fuses IEC rated 690VAC, 200kA Interrupting and 700VDC, 100kA interrupting at 10ms time constant. In addition, these fuses have an 890 VDC rating for capacitor discharge applications up to 2.5ms time constant. All ampere ratings are available with a striker. Applications include small inverter drives and UPS systems, with superior I²t for improved protection and performance. ver
• Extremely high interrupting rating
• Protection of power semiconductors according to IEC 269.1 and EN 60269.4
• 500-690V [Rating 20 to 400A]
• gR class [gRB Ratings 20 to 125A] according to VDE 636-23
-Full range protection
-Improved safety and protection
-Allows selective coordination
• aR class [current rating 80 to 400A] according to VDE 636-23 and IEC 269.4
• 3 models complying with DIN 43653-00C are:
-With or without blown fuse indication
-With trip indicator
• Model complying with DIN 43620 (00C)
-Standard with or without blown fuse indication
-With trip indicator
Ferraz Shawmut Class C fuses have British standard
(BS88) dimensions and are exact replacements for
the British fuses and older HRCII-C fuses. Class C fuses are not dimensionally or electrically interchangeable with other North American fuses.
They feature ceramic bodies and bolt-in mounting.
They are for short-circuit protection only, in motor controllers, for example, where overload protection is provided by an overload relay. ver
Fast-acting A3T Class T fuses combine two highly desirable features – high current-limitation and a small physical size. Their unique dimensions prevent the substitution of other fuses with lower voltage ratings or current-limiting capability. These fuses have glass melamine bodies for superior dimensional stability and catalog numbers stamped into the blades for permanent identification.
Tri-Onic TRS-R current-limiting time-delay fuses are engineered for overcurrent protection of motors, transformers, service entrance equipment, feeders and branch-circuits. The time-delay characteristics of the TRS-R safely handle harmless starting currents and inrush currents associated with today’s motors and transformers.
• High interrupting capacity
• Current limitation
• Blown-fuse indication
• Direct mount
• Clip style mount
• Bus mount
• Non-venting for silent operation
• Capacitor Protection
• Power Factor Correction
• Harmonic Filtering Equipment
• Induction Heating System
• High Power Drive
• Welders ver